When someone talks about Nike, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind? We’d say it’s the tick mark or its tagline – just do it!
Your customers are going to remember you through your logo. And therefore, it’s often a challenge to create a logo for your business.
Logo makers to your rescue. You can now surf the web for best online logo makers that can create unique logos for your business.
Here are some of the best logo makers online for you to check out:
There are more than 1000 professionally designed logo templates available on Canva. You can get access to unlimited images and illustrations, using which you can create a logo.
- The Drag and Drop editor allows you to design and publish a logo easily.
- Free video editing feature
- You can upload your own files and images
- Multiple text and style effects available
- Extra stock photos from Pixabay & Pexels, and other integrations available.
- Photo editing capabilities available.
Pros of Canva
- A complete non-designer can create good logos on Canva. It’s quite easy to use.
- The software has a shorter loading time, so it’s not very time consuming.
- Get free tutorials of resizing & repositioning, altering the colors, grouping elements, and adding & deleting design elements with Canva.
Cons of Canva
Like every other great software, there are some shortcomings of Canva as well.
- The logos designed by you are not downloadable in vector format.
- The premium design elements are available only on Canva Pro, which will cost you more.
- The generic templates available in the free version of the software won’t help generate a unique logo.
It may be great for startups considering its budget-friendliness. But if you are a business owner planning to launch a website online, then you should probably go for Canva Pro.
Wondering how to create a logo without any prior design experience? With Logo Maker, you can leave your worries behind and rely on its powerful tools and software to design a logo for your business. It’s trusted by more than 20 million businesses worldwide.
- Download a perfect logo design at $40.26 in every format.
- 1000+ logo designs and templates available
- Get access to Logo Maker’s promotional products or apparel mockups to try on your new logo.
- Easy-to-use editor will allow you to design logos ideal for branding.
- User-friendly interface helps you customize your logo with ease
Pros of Logo Maker
- Fast turnaround time
- Templates available for different industries like agriculture, construction, education, clothing, gym, hotel & travel, restaurant chains, etc.
Cons of Logo Maker
- Cost of downloading the final logo files is high.
- Limited customization options available.
Formerly known as Logojoy, Looka is another logo maker that requires you to pay but doesn’t require you to have any design experience. One can get an annual membership which requires you to provide some personal information.
- Zero design skills required to use this logo maker because Looka’s software is powered by AI.
- Get lots of marketing material along with your logo with Looka
- 300+ templates available for logos.
- Customization option for brand kit such as email signatures, social profiles, brand book and business cards available.
- Hi-res downloadable files in formats like SVG, PNG, PDF & EPS
- Background variations like color, transparent and black & white
- 15+ logo files can be downloaded for different mediums
Pros of Looka
- Whether it’s the icons, the gradients or the typefaces, everything is available in abundance with Looka.
- Adds great value to your logo design
- Get well-polished logo design with a user-friendly interface
Cons of Looka
- Limited gradient options available
- No drag and drop option available
- Poor support from the application
Startups or new online businesses can opt for Looka. This AI-powered software doesn’t require you to have any knowledge about design. And it makes you feel like you are working with a human designer.
The logo maker Tailor Brands believes that “designing a logo doesn’t have to be a complicated process.” It’s a logo generator that helps non-designers create customized logos in a snap!
- Tailor Brands cover different industries and niches such as real estate, lawn care, jewelry, restaurant, construction, fitness, photography, spa, and more.
- Creating a logo with Tailor Brands gives you access to your account on this logo maker, which means you get access to many other logo resources. It’s like a design studio for you!
- High-resolution downloadable logo files in formats like EPS, SVG, and vector files.
- Get a brand book, seasonal logo units, business cards, and letterheads with your new logo all for free.
Pros of Tailor Brands
Like Canva, Tailor Brands has its pros and cons too. Here are some pros:
- It’s easy to use, with a vast variety of fonts, color customization options and images.
- It offers a lot of downloadable file options.
- Perfect software to design a logo for the newbies
Cons of Tailor Brands
- No option available for resizing
- No .svg format available
- User privacy concerns may arise
- No monthly subscription available for the basic plan
- No free trial available
Spend some bucks on Tailor Brands and watch your brand’s identity depicted perfectly in your logo. It’s ideal for those businesses who’ve already established themselves and are looking to expand. And for the same reason, looking to create a new logo or new identity.
Hatchful is a free logo maker available for online businesses on Shopify. It offers you multiple design templates and tools that you can use to create customized logos. Some of the paid designs on Hatchful costs $9.99
- Hatchful mobile and desktop applications available
- Lots of unique templates for industries like restaurants, furniture stores, and sports.
- Multiple color combinations available
- Full branding package delivered to you once your logo is finalized. You’d get elements for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and more.
- Lots of visual styles and design customizations available.
Pros of Hatchful
- An easy-to-use interface with customizable logo options. Plus, it’s fast!
- Free download package includes a complete social media kit.
- Free to use on desktop as well as mobile
Cons of Hatchful
- There are only limited editing options available
- There is no PNG format available.
- Limited design templates generate over-simplified options that are far from stunning.
Hatchful is a good option for online businesses that are looking for affordable, easy & fast logo design solutions, and are not really looking for unique designs.
Which logo maker is the best?
If you’ve never used an online logo maker before, use Canva. It’s made for beginners, ensures massive choice, and costs next to nothing.